I finally got a few solid hours in on this project and have put together a nearly complete example to demonstrate. As I got to finishing it up, I started running into some problems with file and user permissions, as I have my web server setup pretty strictly. In all however, I have put together a complete SQLite package that will:
- Create an SQLite database.
- Create tables on the database.
- Add data to the tables.
- View the tables.
- Update data within the tables.
- Delete data within the tables.
- Delete an entire table.
- Be scalable and efficient for future adapation.
There are still a few things I’d like to tidy up, and some extra debugging information that I could add as output in the event the script fails somewhere. But other than that it is completely function. Test it out!