I’ve been a part of a lot of projects, and have a number of ongoing projects. My project involvement ranges from software development, to server hosting, to graphic design and marketing efforts.
- Website Design & Development – The bulk of my work history has revolved around websites and web apps.
- IoT & Atmosphere – A complete IoT development platform that I used to work on.
- Minecraft Plugins – I’ve worked on several plugins for the popular game Minecraft.
- QFiltr – QFiltr is a powerful but simple filter, limiter & queueing system.
- My GitHub – Visit my personal GitHub page.
- Pwn9 GitHub – Visit one of my organizations GitHub pages.
- Minecraft Plugins – My Bukkit Dev Projects Page
- Minecraft Plugins – My Spigot Projects Page
- NPM – My NPM Profile
I’ve got a lot to add here, but much of it might be archival. I hope to dig deep into my old archive for some legacy stuff and play around with that. How about some QuickBasic, Quake mods, or some 1990’s telnet BBS and MUD code? I’ll be looking to go through a lot of old projects and put them up on GitHub.